Monday, November 20, 2017

A network error occurred. -- trying to use tivo app on fire 8 tablet

Last week i bought two 8" amazon fire android tablets on sale for $30 each. It appears these Amazon tablets have different variants of apps from their own app store instead of the Google play store Anyways I install the tivo app on both fire tablets from the Amazon app store and they were working fine until last week after an update . Now I get network error after trying to sign in on the tivo app every time on both fire tablets. I've tried restarting modem/router and tablets as well as tried uninstalling and reinstalling tivo app on both fire tablets and both tablets still get network error when trying to sign in. I have other android phones and tablets that run the tivo app fine. Do I have to put custom android firmware on this tablet in order to make the tivoe app run again? I don't even know if this is possible.

Click to expand...


Source: A network error occurred. -- trying to use tivo app on fire 8 tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment