Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Major problem with DK5 on Android tablet

I have  big problem reading articles on my tablet. (The front page is slow, but readable). Any article with more than about 50 comments will not download I get a message "Chrome has stopped working. Would you like to wait or close"?. Waiting doesn't help. Close, well, closes it and I must restart. But then the same thing happens. Over and over, so reading diaries or even FP articles is impossible.

I suspect what's happening is that all the imagery (avatars with every single comment) is overloading my system for some reason, I don't know why, I have lots of free memory.

So for now I'm stuck to my laptop, but I'd really like to use my tablet.

If I can't, I'll be here a LOT less.

Any ideas?


Source: Major problem with DK5 on Android tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment