Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Chinese tablet, apps keep installing by themselves

Hello, I bought my first android device some months ago, it is one of those cheap chinese tablets, and I don't know anything about it.

First of all, I don't know how to get more info about the device, so all I know is this:-Model number: Q8H_HD-Processor: Quadcore-A33-Android version: 4.4.2-Firmware version: v2.0

I only bought it to read manga, so I don't need any powerful device, all I need is a decent screen, and I thought this one could satisfy my little needs.But there is a problem, everytime I turn on the wifi connection, a new app gets installed silently, and I've read somewhere (yes, I did a little research) that the ROM could have been set to do that. I think you can change the rom but the device has to be rooted or something, and without knowing the brand/model I think I can't root it, so I need help, please.

Thanks in advance.

Ps. If you need more info, please ask for it


Source: Chinese tablet, apps keep installing by themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment